Train the Trainer Training
Have your trainer trained by the best by having
MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them. This course covers the learning theory of adult education and some of the traits that make a good trainer. Participants will gain knowledge that will build their confidence when facing their peers. The Train the Trainer course will be delivered on the subject the trainer will be training, such as WHMIS, Forklift, Aerial Lift, Overhead Crane Operator, TDG, Ergonomics Assessmentor another subject of your choice.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Theory Of Adult Education
- Principals Of Adult Education
- Training Obstacles
- Fundamentals Of Effective Communication
- Facilitation Tools And Tips
- Difficult Behaviours
- Developing Effective Presentations
- Deliver A Presentation
Mandatory training day
- 8 hours
- Duration depends on the subject
- Typically 8 hours
- WHMIS 2015
- Forklift Operator Training
- Aerial Lift Operator Training
- Overhead Crane Operator Training
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
Contact us today to discuss your company’s specific requirements.