Creating safer, more productive workplaces through health and safety education
MidSouthWest Training and Consulting is a qualified and respected supplier of
on-site equipment and management training courses, programs and
safety consulting services
Ontario. We host
training classes open to the public at a variety of locations across Ontario, including Barrie, Burlington, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Whitby and Windsor.
MidSouthWest also offers a selection of more than 500
provincially-approved online safety training courses.
The right health and safety education can help you avoid costly mistakes and increase productivity. The provision of appropriate health and safety training is an integral part of all health and safety programs. It is a key component of the employer establishing due diligence in the workplace.
On-site training courses
MidSouthWest offers a variety of On-site Training Courses to meet the needs of your company and your employees, and comply with Occupational Health and Safety Legislation.
Training Approved for Human Resources Professionals
Earn HRPA CPD points with MidSouthWest
Are you a member of the Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA)?
MidSouthWest provides Consulting services to improve the level of health and safety within your workplace, develop safety policies and procedures and create standard operating procedures. We work with you to develop:
Improve Productivity with Online Training Courses
Benefits of online training:
Improve your workplace internal responsibility system
MidSouthWest offers an enterprise-level learning management system that allows you to store all of your training records in one convenient location – including records from online training classes and face-to-face training classes offered by any provider – as well manage policy forms, learning materials, onboarding presentations and training schedules in one convenient, secure location.
- Foster a strong internal responsibility system by providing employees and supervisors with an easy-to-use, accessible repository for all of your workplace health and safety training and policy documents.
- Allow employers, supervisors and employees to access training records, policies and safety documents on mobile or tablet devices, laptops or desktops from any location.
- Take the stress and frustration out of managing training records by allowing managers to easily assign courses, track employee training progress, manage training certificates, and schedule refresher training using our learning management system.
Our Core Values
- Delivering on promises
- Developing the full potential of our people
- Always doing the right thing