Transportation of Danergous Goods (TDG) Training
Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) regulations require that, with few exceptions, every person engaged in the handling, offering for transport or transporting of dangerous goods be trained in the aspects of handling such goods. Our TDG training program will provide course participants with an understanding of the regulatory requirements associated when shipping or offering for transport dangerous goods.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our learning management system.
- An overview of the TDG requirements Responsibilities of shippers, handlers and drivers
- Classes of dangerous goods
- Shipping documents
- Safety marks
- Special situations
- Emergency actions
Attendees will receive a participant manual, drivers handbook, test, and wallet card.
- 8 hours
- 4 hours
This course contains 6.5 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.