Transportation of Danergous Goods (TDG) Training
Our TDG safety course explains the current Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act and Regulations, the related classifications and identifications, proper markings and labeling, necessary documentation and shipping details, segregation and compatibility groups, exceptions and exemptions and overall general safety in accordance with the TDG Act. This course is designed for individuals involved in the transportation, shipping and receiving of dangerous goods in Canada.
We also offer Train the Trainer courses for Transportation of Dangerous Goods.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our learning management system.
- Understanding the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act and Regulations
- Responsibilities of contact persons
- Classification and Identifications
- Marking and labeling
- Documentation and shipping documents
- Segregation and compatibility groups
- Exceptions and exemptions
- General safety
- 8 hours in-class program held on-site at your location or in public courses.
- Practical operator testing is held on-site at your location.
- In-class training
- Record of training report
- Written examinations
- Individual wallet certificates (for participants with 80% passing score)