Hazard Identification Training
All hazards in the workplace must be identified, controlled and the workers must be informed of the existence of those hazards. Hazard and Identification Training provides an overview of how to identify and control workplace hazards. This course is best when combined with our Accident Investigation or Workplace Inspection courses.
Hazard defined: Any source or situation with a potential for harm in terms of human injury or ill health, damage to property, damage to the workplace environment, or any combination of these.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our Online Training Membership Packages. Membership packages provide access to industry-specific collections of online training courses from as low as $3.50 per person!
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Workwell Audit
- 4 hours
This course contains 2 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.