Workplace Inspection Training
Your safety committee is doing their workplace inspections but are they getting results. All to often JHSC members go through the actions of workplace inspections only to hit a brick wall. Our Workplace Inspection Training program is best for those that have some responsibility for workplace inspections: owners, employers, supervisors, health and safety representatives and committees.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our Online Training Membership Packages. Membership packages provide access to industry-specific collections of online training courses from as low as $3.50 per person!
- Are our inspections effective?
- Why are they not effective?
- Where is the breakdown in process?
- What can we do to improve them?
- OHSA Section 9(23) - 9(30)
- Why we do inspections
- What makes a good inspector
- How to perform an inspection
- Types of inspection reports
- Completing an inspection
- Follow up
- 4 hours
This course contains 2 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.