Accident Investigation Training
Accident Investigation Training is an important component of workplace due diligence because there is a strong possibility that, at some time, most workplaces will have an injury from an accident in the workplace.
Are you prepared for a workplace accident?
- Do you know what to do?
- Who should be notified?
- Who will investigate?
- When to notify?
- What to report?
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our Online Training Membership Packages. Membership packages provide access to industry-specific collections of online training courses from as low as $3.50 per person!
- Reporting to the proper parties
- Secure the scene
- Accident causation
- Preparing reports
- Preventing recurrences
The course takes 4 hours to complete.
This course contains 4 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.