Skid Steer Training
Our Operation of Skid Steers Training provides participants with a general understanding of the safe operation of skid steers. It covers the Hazards of working with skid steers and provides examples of controls to protect against injury and death.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our learning management system.
- Performing of pre-shift inspection
- Relevant Provincial And Federal Legislation
- Pedestrian Awareness
- Stability Principles: Skid Steer Loader Design And Operation
- Operation of Equipment
- Parts Of a Skid Steer Loader/Pre-Shift Inspection
- Fuel Sources (Diesel and/or Propane)
- General Safety Rules/Guidelines
- Summary (written test)
3.5 hour in-class program held on-site at your location or at one of our open class locations.
- In-class training
- Record of training report
- Written examinations
This course contains 4 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.