Scaffolding Safety Training
An estimated 2.3 million construction workers, or 65% of the construction industry, work on scaffolds frequently. Protecting these workers from scaffold-related accidents could prevent 4,500 injuries and 50 deaths per year.
This course is designed for scaffolding users, maintenance persons and supervisors.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our Online Training Membership Packages. Membership packages provide access to industry-specific collections of online training courses from as low as $3.50 per person!
- CSA Standard Z797-09
- Industrial Regulation 851
- Construction Regulation 213/91
- Recognize different types of scaffolding
- Understand scaffolding basics
- Recall proper scaffold erecting techniques
- Know how to inspect scaffolds
- Do's and Don'ts
- Scaffold Types
- 4 hours
This course contains 3 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.