Safe Operation of a Wood Chipper Training
Every workplace/worksite has hazards that can present the possibility of loss to people, property, product and the environment.
Operators are responsible for knowing what hazards are present in your environment take the necessary precautions to either eliminate or control those hazards.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our learning management system.
This course is delivered through a combination of instructor lead presentation, and knowledge verifications.
- Legislation & Standards
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safe Use
- Additional Training
4 hour in-class program held on-site at your location or at one of our open class locations.
This course contains 2 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.