Safe Driving Training
Our will explain in detail key points of safe driving to consider. The course will guide participants through safe driving aspects, from basic driver safety and vehicle safety, to hazards and controls.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our learning management system.
- Understanding the benefits of driver training
- How to change driver behavior
- Preventing collisions
- Understanding and addressing environmental hazards
- Light conditions
- Weather conditions
- Road conditions
- Traffic conditions
- Identifying and addressing personal hazards
- Distracted driving
- Impaired driving
- Drowsiness and fatigue management
- Safe driving policy
- Trip planning
3.5 hour in-class program held on-site at your location or at one of our open class locations.
- In-class training
- Record of training report
- Written examinations