Roof Anchors and Fall Arrest Systems
Providing certified expertise. Complete assessment and inspection of roof anchors and fall arrest systems. Using state of the art testing equipment. Design layout involves a practical approach to the end needs of the client that meets and exceeds legislated requirements while at the same time reflecting cost-effective methods and options for the client. Skilled trades implement the installation process of the systems and we commit to maintain the equipment inspections for the future giving the client piece of mind that the system is adequate, correct and safe to use.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Roof Anchor Needs Assessment
- Design & Layout Engineering
- Installation of System
- Inspection, Testing & Certification
- Anchors, Horizontal & Vertical Lifelines
- Fall Restraint
- Health & Safety - Duties & Responsibility Training
The course takes 8 hours to complete.