Respirator Safety Training
Our Respirator Safety Program is designed for for Industrial, Commercial, Construction and Healthcare workplaces.
Our Fit Testing program is based on the standards and procedures of the respiratory mask manufacturer, the OHSA and Regulations, as well as the Canadian Standards Association (CSA). The fit-testing process involves selecting the correct size and type of respirator (mask) for each worker and ensuring that he/she knows how to use it correctly.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our learning management system.
The following topics are covered during a QLFT:
- Proper donning and doffing
- Performing seal checks
- Care, use and maintenance
- Differences between N-Series, R-Series, P-Series respirators as well as half and full face respirators.
All participants who successfully complete the fit test are provided with a wallet card indicating the respirator fitted and its size.
Quantitative Fit Testing is also available. Contact MidSouthWest to request more information about QLFT.