Propane in Roofing
Our program covers the specific hazards related to propane used in roofing applications. It will provide participants with information on how to safely connect, disconnect, and activate propane torches and kettles. This course is valid for 3 years from date of training.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Where propane is found in roofing
- The properties of propane
- The hazards of working with propane, kettles, torches and tankers
Price includes workbooks and a Record of Training.
The course takes 8 hours to complete.
In accordance with Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) requirements.