Power Sweeper Training
Like any machine at the workplace a walk-behind power sweeper can cause damage, injury or death. Our Power Sweeper course is designed for both novice and experienced operators who may be required to use a power sweeper, to safely pre-inspect, use and maintain power sweepers safely.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our learning management system.
- Course Introduction
- General Safety Precautions
- PPE for Safe Operation
- Environment related hazard controls
- Fuel Safety
1 hour in-class program held on-site at your location or at one of our open class locations.
- In-class training
- Record of training report
- Written examinations