Power Saw Training
This power saw safety course from Mid South West Training, is designed for both novice and experienced operators who may be required to use a power saw to safely cut different materials. The course covers Circular, Reciprocating, Chain and abrasive cut-off saws.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our learning management system.
- Course Introduction
- General Safety Precautions with Portable Powered Saws
- Look at Various PPE for Safe Operation
- Fuel Safety Gas, Electric & Battery
Specific Hazards & Safety Precautions for:
- Abrasive Cutting Saw
- Circular Saw
- Reciprocating Saw
- Chain Saw
1.5 hour in-class program held on-site at your location or at one of our open class locations.
- In-class training
- Record of training report
- Written examinations
This course contains 2 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.