Pedestrian Safety Training
Our Pedestrian Safety Training course is designed to support all employees in Southern Ontario. While there is legislation that suggests training operators of certain equipment and vehicles, what about others in the workplace who are exposed to the movements of those machines? A great many injuries involve uninformed pedestrians. Employers must inform workers of all hazards that they may be exposed to. This course is suitable for workers exposed to forklifts or other vehicles.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our Online Training Membership Packages. Membership packages provide access to industry-specific collections of online training courses from as low as $3.50 per person!
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Industrial Regulation 851
- Working with Hazardous equipment
- Operations that make them dangerous
- Safety zone How to avoid them
- 1 to 3 hours
This course contains 2 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.