Navigating the Act Training
This course is designed for workers, supervisors, employers and JHSC members looking to familiarize themselves with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, and learn how to navigate to successfully find information, using quick and easy methods.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our learning management system.
- Course Introduction
- Current Related Government legislation
- Responsibilities of the workers, supervisors and employers
- How to interpret and understand the legislation
- How to identify the regulations required for your workplace
- How to easily find the information needed within the act
- The importance of the IRS, and the act
4 hour in-class program held on-site at your location or at one of our open class locations.
- In-class training
- Record of training report
- Written examinations
- Individual wallet certificates (for participants with 80% passing score on written test)
This course contains 2 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.