Lock-out / Tag-out Training
In Ontario, many workers are injured or killed by failure to Lock-out Tag-out. Our Lock-out / Tag-out Training program is designed to conform to required legislation and provides participants with the knowledge necessary to understand the principles of different energy sources that need to be controlled and special circumstances that need to be considered.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our learning management system.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Industrial Regulation 851
- Construction Regulation 213 / 91
- CAN / CSA Z460 - 05 ( R2010 )
- Understanding Applicable Legislation
- How to identify energy sources
- Placing locks and verification
- Verifying Zero Energy
- One Lock and One Key
- Proper Tags and Tagging procedures
- Shift Changes
- Practical demonstration of Lock-out/Tag-out
- 4 hours
- 2 hours
This course contains 2 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.