Ladder Safety Training
This course is designed for any worker or supervisor who uses a ladder in the workplace. The course informs participants how to identify how to choose the proper ladder, use it safely, and inspection of the ladder. The course is in accordance with OHSA s25(2)a.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our Online Training Membership Packages. Membership packages provide access to industry-specific collections of online training courses from as low as $3.50 per person!
- Course Introduction
- Current Related Government legislation
- Responsibilities of the workers, supervisors and employers
- Recognize hazards pertaining to ladders
- Selection, and inspection of ladders
- Care, maintenance and storage
- Set up and use
4 hour in-class program held on-site at your location or at one of our open class locations.
- In-class training
- Record of training report
- Written examinations
- Individual wallet certificates (for participants with 80% passing score on written test)
This course contains 2 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.