Hoisting and Rigging Training
This course is designed for any worker who is involved in hoisting and rigging operations. Participants will be able demonstrate a general knowledge of principles relation to safe hoisting and rigging practices. The course is in accordance with the OHSA and Regulation 213/91.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our learning management system.
- Course Introduction
- Current Related Government legislation
- Responsibilities of the workers, supervisors and employers
- Hoisting and rigging hazards
- Rigging tools & devices
- Hardware, ropes & slings
- Hazards associated with hoisting & rigging
- Capacity & Load weights
4 hour in-class program held on-site at your location or at one of our open class locations.
- In-class training
- Record of training report
- Written examinations
- Individual wallet certificates (for participants with 80% passing score on written test)