Guarding Against COVID-19
Guarding Against COVID-19 course discusses COVID-19 hazards and the safe practices that the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and other healthcare authorities recommend that you follow to avoid them. In the midst of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, it's important for everyone to have reliable information about what we should do to protect ourselves and our loved ones from infection.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our Online Training Membership Packages. Membership packages provide access to industry-specific collections of online training courses from as low as $3.50 per person!
This course is delivered through an instructor lead presentation.
- 1. An overview of COVID-19: understanding the virus, risk factors, and the science behind it
- Limiting the spread
- Introduction to social distancing
- Personal hygiene
- Protecting family and loved ones
- Containing community transmission
- Workplace sanitization practices
- Workplace COVID-19 crisis management
- Keeping your workforce informed
- Workplace best practices
- FAQs, Q & A, and References
This course contains 1 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.