Fall Prevention and Protection Training
This Fall Prevention and Protection course is designed to provide the knowledge to minimize fall hazards and protect against serious injury. This course focuses on the importance of fall prevention as a first choice, and fall protection as required systems including components, calculations and fall protection planning and procedures.
This course is designed for industrial workers and maintenance workers.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our Online Training Membership Packages. Membership packages provide access to industry-specific collections of online training courses from as low as $3.50 per person!
- Importance of Fall Prevention and Protection Training
- Current Related Government legislation
- Fall Prevention System Components
- Fall Protection System Components
- Fall Protection Calculations
- Fall Protection Planning and Procedures
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Rescue and escape planning
4 hours in-class program held on-site at your location or at one of our open class locations.
- In-class training
- Record of training report
- Written examinations
- Individual wallet certificates (for participants with 80% passing score on written test)
This course contains 4 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.