Our Ergonomics Training course will give participants a basic understanding of the science of ergonomics and how it can be applied to cumulative trauma disorders and repetitive strain injuries. A more conscientious workforce will have improved work methods reduced injuries and improved productivity.
This ergo training program will also show you how to effectively identify ergonomic hazards to reduce the risk of pulled muscles, fatigue, back strains, stress, etc. We will show you simple techniques that can be applied by every employee in the workforce to avoid these types of injuries, whether they are in an office or much more physical environment.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our Online Training Membership Packages. Membership packages provide access to industry-specific collections of online training courses from as low as $3.50 per person!
- Immediate health problems, such as pulled muscles from lifting a heavy object
- Chronic health problems, such as carpal tunnel and tendonitis
- Injuries from fatigue or errors caused by the physical demands of the work
- Workstation design
- Tool and equipment design
- Preventative measure workers can take to prevent injuries
2 or 4 hours
This course contains 2 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.