Emergency Response Planning Training
It's a reasonable assumption that a large number of workplaces will eventually have a crisis. How serious that event is will be determined, in part, by how well the organization and its people are prepared.
Our Emergency Response Planning Training course will discuss events potentially caused by man-made and natural causes, bombs, fire, tornadoes, chemical spills and many more.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our Online Training Membership Packages. Membership packages provide access to industry-specific collections of online training courses from as low as $3.50 per person!
- Industrial Regulation 851
- Construction Regulation 213 / 91
- Ontario Fire Code
- Ontario Building Code
- CSA Standard Z731 - Emergency Planning for Industry Objectives
- Hazard Analysis
- Emergency planning
- Building evacuation
- Tips for specific hazards
4 or 8 hours
This course contains 2 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.