Confined Space Awareness / Confined Space Entry Training
Confined Space Awarenes and Entry Training course provides companies with the skills to identify and assess any / all confined spaces at the workplace and create or review a program for confined space entry. The legislation not only directs companies to identify and assess confined spaces but to ensure proper procedures are in place, which include entry into as well as rescue procedures.
This course will provide participants with information needed to understand the new legislative requirements for identifying and entering a Confined Space. Discussion will include hazard identification and control.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our learning management system.
- Regulation 851; Section 119.4 (1)
- Section 119.5 (1)
- Section 119.5 (5)
- Section 119.7 (1)
- Confined Spaces. Reg. 629 / 05
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Confined Space Program
- Atmospheric Testing
- Confined Space Plan
- Confined Space Hazard Assessment
- Confined Space Rescue
- Confined Space Entry Permits
- Confined Space Controls
- 4 hours
- 8 hours
This course contains 4 technical hours and may be eligible for HRPA and/or BCRSP CPD points.
Click here to learn more about HRPA and BCRSP CPD point criteria.