Chemical Spills Response Training
Our course focuses on the need. We discuss spill prevention concepts and techniques, and apply knowledge learned through a practical hands-on spill response exercise.
Our training program will cover the legislative requirements chemical spill response
Participants will be taught practical strategies for developing and implementing an effective spills prevention program to reduce the frequency of spill discharges to the environment.
- On-site training at your location – Contact MidSouthWest Training and Consulting to request a quote.
- Open classroom training – Held at locations throughout southwest Ontario, including Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Kitchener, and London. Find a training class location near you.
- Train the Trainer – Have your trainer trained by the best by having MidSouthWest Training and Consulting train them.
- Online learning – Online courses can be purchased indvidually or as part of our learning management system.
- How to develop a spill protection policy
- The importance of response planning
- Applicable laws and reporting procedures
- Methods of spill containment
- Identify areas that contribute to spills
- Sorbents and cleanup materials
- Containment materials and strategies
- Respond to a spill
- Identify spill prevention methods
- How to properly dispose of spent spill materials
- 4 hours
- Employers, supervisors, workers, workplace spill response or emergency response team members
- Joint Health and Safety Committee members
- Environmental Managers
- OHSA s.25(2)(a)
- Ontario Environmental Protection Act