About Our Working at Heights Classes
Our Working at Heights training course is approved by Ontario's Chief Prevention Officer and all of our courses are delivered by qualified and experienced trainers. Classes take place in centrally-located venues in Burlington, Hamilton, Oakville, Kitchener/Cambridge, and Mississauga. The venue address will be provided by email 10 days prior to the course date. We also offer on-site Working at Heights training for companies and groups.
- Course Duration: Training takes 8 hours to complete. All classes start at 8:00 AM and finish at 4:30 PM, including a 45 minute lunch break (lunch is not provided).
- Course Requirements: We provide all of the harnesses, training material and Ministry of Labour registration. Trainees are required to bring a pen. Work boots are not required.
- Class sizes: The maximum class size for Working at Heights training is 24 participants, as outlined by the Ministry of Labour
- Certification: Trainees will be issued with a temporary Working at Heights certification card after successful completion of the training. The Ministry of Labour will send permanent cards by mail. The Working at Heights certification is valid for 3 years.
- Cost for Classroom Training:
- Weekday Classes: $200+HST per person, including all training material and MOL registration
- Saturday Classes: $225+HST per person, including all training material and MOL registration
- Discounts for groups of 6 or more
- We can train all of your employees on-site training at your location