Joint Health & Safety Committee Certification Training in Hamilton-Burlington-Stoney Creek
MidSouthWest Training and Consulting delivers Joint Health and Safety Committee (JHSC) training courses approved by Ontario's Chief Prevention Officer.
JHSC Part 1: Basic Training
JHSC Part 2: Workplace-specific Training for the Healthcare Sector
Combine JHSC Parts 1 & 2
- 5 day course
- Date: February 26 – March 2, 2018
- Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm each day
- Price: $795+HST per person
- Location: Clarion Nursing Home, 337 Highway 8, Stoney Creek
- Group discounts available
JHSC Hosting Program for Healthcare
Are you interested in gaining access to a unique business-to-business marketing opportunity while simultaneously reducing your training costs? Our unique Hosting Program provides you with the ideal opportunity! We are currently looking for Host organizations in the Hamilton-Burlington area. Please let us know if you are interested in learning more about our Hosting Program when you register.
Our training program is designed to:
- Strengthen workplace safety culture by providing participants with a solid foundation in health and safety legislation and best-practices
- Build confidence by providing participants with the hands-on experience to recognize, assess, control and evaluate hazards in the workplace
- Foster workplace safety policies and procedures based on best-practices through classroom training, skills development and hands-on experience in hazard recognition, assessment and evaluation
- Increase workplace productivity by reducing downtime due to workplace injury
JHSC training for healthcare professionals
MidSouthWest Training and Consulting specializes in JHSC training for the healthcare industry, including retirement communities and centres, community care access centres and medical clinics.
Our training program
Our trainers have experience training Healthcare professionals. Our JHSC certification program will cover hazards including:
Reduce your training costs
Is your location interesting in gaining access to a unique business-to-business marketing opportunity and reducing the costs of your training budget? MidSouthWest offers opportunities for the healthcare facilities to host industry-wide training and networking events.
Contact us today to find out how we can work with you to achieve your goal while providing your staff with access to the highest quality training opportunities.
Flexible training options
MidSouthWest offers flexible training options for employers and workers. You can choose to complete Parts 1 and 2 training separately or at the same time. We offer on-site training at your location and public classroom training.
Frequently Asked Questions About Joint Health and Safety Committee Requirements in Ontario
- What is the new Joint Health and Safety Committee (JHSC) Certification Training Program Standard?
- When do the new JHSC certification training standards come into effect?
- How are the new standards different from the previous standards?
- Do JHSC members who were certified under the 1996 Standards have to complete training as part of the new JHSC Certification Training Standard?
- How do I become a certified member of a JHSC?
- How many members of a JHSC need to be certified?
- Is my JHSC training certification valid if I change workplaces?
- Where can I get more information about JHSC member training requirements and training standards?